Saturday 9 November 2013

Plans for Magazine Advertisment

Here are my plans for Kill the Freak's magazine adverts/posters:


I have made 2 plans for my magazine advertisement, both contrasting in colour and design. I  created 2 to show a clear contrast in how I wanted it to look, and to also experimented with different designs to see which one looked best for my groups chosen band and genre.

With my first design, I have included a large picture of a hand with the bands songs tattooed onto it, showing how their songs can mean a lot to someone and are memorable to listen to. I have also included social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter so the fans can contact the band and see what they are up to within their career.

In my second design I have included a fist to connote the pain felt in the lyrics of the bands songs and how their emotions effected their lyric choices. I have also included the bands name and the name of the single so fans can search it on ITunes and purchase it with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment